Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy 3 Year Birthday Caitlyn!!!

2/20, Caitlyn's 3-year birthday.
About a month ago, mom started preparing for this party!!

party invite to everyone
Caitlyn & Mia
Hello Justin
Vincent & Dylan
Lacey
Aunt Julie, James, & Sean
Kayla getting finger nails done
check out my mermaid outfit :)

kids doing art craft
it's my turn to get my finger nails done
the other hand, please!!
Butterfly fairy Paige
Vincent
Vince & sis Lacey
Kayla getting face painting
Gavin
Koa & bro Owen
Koa, Owen & Dylan
Sophia & Danielle

Remy
Nolan's baby sister
me & Kayla

Aunt Livia & baby Adara
baby Carolina
i'm too busy getting dress up......where's my necklace?!
James

my turn....face painting.....i want butterfly please :)
ahhh.....i got my butterfly lah :D
Hunter

Caitlyn & Mia
Aunt Elizabeth, baby Carolina, me & mommy
Sophie & mommy
Justin & Aunt Sara
Gavin, put down your sword!!!
Bauer
Ella
Story time......





we need to come up with a fairy name....
let me call for help....


seal the secret of fairy magic for everyone!!










Who wants go on a parade?! me..me...me...meeeeeeee
okay ladies, we need to get ready for the big parade..quick :p




look how happy James is..


Hello Inez, there you are!!!

Sara & Monique











group photo....kind of :p
lunch time lunch time
see the pink lemonade fountain in front of me?! i LIKE that :D
MY CAKE....
MY ARIEL CAKE



pretty huh?! i picked it =)


i like cake

looks like everyone had fun!!
my surprise gift from fairy :O

a fairy music box

thank you all for coming to my birthday party, i had a great time, and i hope you did, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment